We have a variety of classes to suit all students, and needs: -
Adult & Junior Classes
- For children and families wishing to learn karate together, then we have two classes which will meet your requirements. Wednesdays at 19:30 (Netherhall School) and Thursdays at 19:15 (Cambridge Regional College on King's Hedges Road)
- For adults wishing to train without children - Mondays at 20:30, and Wednesdays at 20:30
- Adults training at Kelsey Kerridge, 20:30 - 21:30 on Monday Nights. This is our weekly kihon class, covering basic techniques - if you are an adult wishing to train in karate - this is the class for you.
- Juniors training at Netherhall Upper School, 19:30 - 20:30 on Wednesday Nights. This is a large class suited to adults and juniors alike, families welcome.
- Adults training at Netherhall School, 20:30 - 21:30 on Wednesday Nights. This is our weekly kata and kumite (sparring) class, and usually involves some of the higher grade katas as well as basic katas and set kumite.
- Mixed training at CRC, 19:15 - 20:15 on Thursday Nights. This is a large class suited to adults and juniors alike, families welcome.
- Coming in autumn Mixed training at CRC, 15:00 - 16:00 on Saturday Afternoons. This will be a class suited to adults and juniors alike, families welcome.
Training costs are:
- First lesson free: see if you like it.
- For beginners: £20 for the first six lessons, then the monthly prices below.
- Training once a week - £24/month Juniors, £27/month Adults.
- Training twice a week - £38.50/month Juniors and Adults.
- Monthly prices are applicable if paying by standing order; if paying by cash or cheque, add £2/month.