We have a variety of classes to suit all students, and needs: -
Adult & Junior Classes
- For children and families wishing to learn karate together, then we have two classes which will meet your requirements. Wednesdays at 19:30 (Netherhall School) and Thursdays at 19:15 (Cambridge Regional College on King's Hedges Road)
- For adults wishing to train without children - Mondays at 20:30, and Wednesdays at 20:30
- Adults training at Kelsey Kerridge, 20:30 - 21:30 on Monday Nights. This is our weekly kihon class, covering basic techniques - if you are an adult wishing to train in karate - this is the class for you.
- Juniors training at Netherhall Upper School, 19:30 - 20:30 on Wednesday Nights. This is a large class suited to adults and juniors alike, families welcome.
- Except Summer Adults training at Netherhall School, 20:30 - 21:30 on Wednesday Nights. This is our weekly kata and kumite (sparring) class, and usually involves some of the higher grade katas as well as basic katas and set kumite.
- During Summer, the adults are welcome to join the Juniors at 7.30 on Wednesdays, but the 8.30 class will not run from the middle of July until the start of September, i.e. during school summer holidays.
- Mixed training at CRC, 19:15 - 20:15 on Thursday Nights. This is a large class suited to adults and juniors alike, families welcome.
Training costs are:
- First lesson free: see if you like it.
- For beginners: £20 for the first four lessons, then the monthly prices below.
- Training once a week - £25/month Juniors, £27/month Adults.
- Training twice a week - £38.50/month Juniors and Adults.
- Monthly prices are applicable if paying by standing order; if paying by cash or cheque, add £2/month.